Guest: Bertha Madras
Are THC Levels in Oral Fluids and Blood Plasma Comparable after Oral Ingestion of Edibles Containing Cannabis or THC?
Guest: Matt Greenblatt
Bone Turnover Markers in the Diagnosis and Monitoring of Metabolic Bone Disease
Flash is required to view this media. Download Here.
In This Issue
About Clinical Chemistry
Clinical Chemistry is the leading international journal of clinical laboratory science, providing 2,000 pages per year of peer-reviewed papers that advance the science of the field.
Clinical Chemistry is an archival research journal that is required reading for professionals working in the following areas:
- Evidence-Based Laboratory Medicine and Test Utilization
- Molecular Diagnostics and Genetics
- Hemostasis and Thrombosis
- Enzymes and Protein Markers
- Lipids, Lipoproteins, and Cardiovascular Risk Factors
- Drug Monitoring and Toxicology
- Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Automation and Analytical Techniques
- Laboratory Management
- General Clinical Chemistry
- Clinical Immunology
- Pediatric Clinical Chemistry